After a really long gap, I am back to blogging. Well at least I hope to post something useless regularly. Not that many people read this space anyways :P....So first of all, I have to tell ya people out there, my inspiration to come back to this place and blog comes from the terrorist attack in Mumbai. I was introduced to the online world of twittering by a friend of mine, and was glued to the twittering space in #Mumbai for a good 4 days. It was liberating to connect with so many people out there and it was really interesting to see the growth of technology. Emotions like anger, sadness and helplessness took a free rein and I couldn't help wondering whether it was a good thing or not. But it did pain a bit to see helpless relatives of the victims turning to an online medium like twitter to find their loved ones, asking for lists of the dead and injured and so on.
I am leaving to India in a matter of two weeks.....and will be staying in Mumbai for a day. I hope to provide snaps of the wonderful city when I am back.
Anyways, time for me to get back to work. Adios...
Anyways, time for me to get back to work. Adios...

No comments:
Post a Comment